Some of the industries we serve are:
- The recycling industry
- The food industry
- The concrete industry
- The chemical Industry
- Cranes and lifting gear
- Machine manufacturers (parts of, or complete machines)
- The energy sector
- The plastic Industry
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Agriculture and forestry
Just to mention some!
Our goal is a stable and long-term cooperation with our customers. Part of what we can offer and the jobs we perform are mentioned below:
- Separate production facilities for mild steel and stainless steel/aluminum
- Production facilities in Denmark and Seattle, USA
- Full traceability and of quality documentation
- Cutting, press braking and rolling
- CNC- machine work
- Welding – Manual and robotic
- Repair- and maintenance jobs
- Sheet metal work, welding and machine work in stainless steel, aluminum and mild steel
- Lots of knowhow in welding and processing of high strength steel (HARDOW, WELDOX)
Read more about our processes here..
See pictures of some of our jobs here..
For more than 30 years we have delivered countless custom-made jobs within the regular industry. We have delivered complex and unique solutions with a high degree af customer satisfaction. We perform within a broad range of businesses in the industry and our goal is to always deliver a quality and cost optimised product. We are used to working by strict quality demands. You can read more about our quality work and see the certificates we have here..
Installation and repair work
Besides delivering components to the industry we handle miscellaneous installation- and repair jobs. Our flexible employees will work in-house at KAMI or external in Denmark or abroad. No matter if it is new equipment delivered by KAMI or by others, or if it is existing equipment that needs to be modified, we will be ready whenever you call!