All about KAMI
KAMI is a professional and serious partner that offers most engineering and steel production services.
In short, we can offer the following:
Engineering and project delivery
We offer design, FEM calculation and CE marking.
Stainless steel and aluminum production
We offer sub-processes or complete constructions.
Production in mild steel and high-strength steel
We provide everything in sheet metal, welding and machine work.
In short, we can offer the following
You can use some or all of our skills for project delivery – we do exactly what you need when it matters.
- Idea and sales presentations and visualization/photorealistic images.
- 3D design and creation of GAére and layouts.
- Technical sparring and focus on product and cost optimization / cost out.
- Preparation of production/detail drawings.
- Calculation / FEM, statics and preparation of calculation documentation.
- Project management and follow-up with any external stakeholders.
- Quality, documentation, traceability, CE marking and manuals.
- Sheet metal, welding and machine work in mild steel, high-strength steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Separate departments for stainless steel production and black steel.
- Internal processes, e.g. MIG, TIG and robotic welding, manual and CNC machining.
- Stainless surface treatment including acid / pickling and glass / ceramic blasting.
- Galvanizing and metallization as well as wet and powder coating.
- Installation, remodeling, repair and assembly.
- We offer various products for marine and offshore outfitting and fitting.
- Project execution – on- & offshore.
- Production facilities in Denmark and Seattle, USA.
KAMI – your professional subcontractor for stainless steel and iron constructions
Going back over 30 years. The founder Kaj Milling Hansen started in 1984, so the company has a long history and tradition, not to mention the know-how of our skilled employees. We employ blacksmiths, stainless blacksmiths, industrial technicians and engineers, and their background and experience means we can help you with just about anything if you have a job to do.
We’ve been through many productions over the years, so no matter how complex your problem may be, we rarely say no – and we always make time for our good customers – and potential new customers.
We have a quality setup
This means that we can work in most industries – we can supply the general industry, the offshore industry, the food industry and supply CE-marked structural steel to the construction industry – in short, we can supply most industries that need items and structures in steel.
What we offer at KAMI
Our DS/EN ISO 9001:2015 "Scope of supply" tells a lot about us - and what we do
- Manufacture of metal structures and parts
- Maintenance, installation and repair work
- Engineering, calculations, documentation and project management
KAMI is a professional and serious partner
When you need items or projects manufactured in mild steel, high-strength steel, stainless steel or aluminum – in Denmark or the USA.
We can help you with everything
We can design and execute a full project or you can use one of our many processes, such as cutting, clipping or bending – nothing is too small and almost nothing is too big.
Stability is a certainty
We can solve your tasks, and as a customer, you can rest assured that we are financially strong and well-founded.
Get in touch with us easily (we have one number)
At KAMI in Faaborg, you have a gateway to 48 motivated employees in Denmark and the US. We have 4,500 m2 of production facilities and a multitude of metalworking processes.
In addition to production facilities, we have
Own engineering department that develops ideas, concepts, performs design, calculation / FEM and production documentation as well as project management.
We offer these services
Including cutting, bending/rolling, CNC machining and welding
For example, construction and