If you need manufacturing of components, constructions and/or machines in aluminum or stainless steel
– then contact KAMI.
- We will make sure that you get what you need and in the right quality.
- Our welders are certified in both aluminum and stainless steel, and we are used to making many different parts, components and machines for many kinds of businesses around the World.
- Our flexible and competent stainless welders, machinists and engineers together with a versatile machine park ensure a fast delivery.
Separate production facilities
- We have separate production facilities for stainless steel and aluminum.
- Our stainless division is 1000 m2. Ceramic beating of stainless and aluminum can be done in-house, but pickling is done by external partners.
Production facilities in several countries
Besides the production facilities in Denmark we have around 1,500 m2 production facilities in Seattle, USA, where we primarily work in stainless steel and aluminum.
Parts of a project or a full project?
If you are going to have parts of a project or a full project made we are capable of doing so.
Besides engineering and manufacturing KAMI offers project management and installation work.
We offer the full package, but if you only need welding, press brake work or other similar processes, we do that as well.
The following list contains the processes we offer when you need manufacturing in stainless steel or aluminum.
- Engineering / Project management
- Full traceability and preparation of quality documentation.
- Cutting, press braking and rolling
- Welding – Manual and robotic
- Repairing- and maintenance jobs.
- Installation and rebuilding
- Internal and external assembling / installation jobs
- Delivery of sub-components or the full project within the industry and on- & offshore
- Production facilities in Denmark and in Seattle, USA
We have a lot of know-how within the following:
- Engineering and project management
- Sheet work, welding and machine work in stainless steel and aluminum
- Miscellaneous installation- and rebuilding jobs – internal and external