Below is a short sum up of some of the engineering jobs we perform:
- Presentations of ideas and concepts.
- Product Development.
- Design and engineering – including parametric and carcass modelling of constructions
- Calculations / FEM
- 2D & 3D drawings / layouts
- Production documentation
- Project management
- CE-marking and manuals
- Miscellaneous CAD-drawings including Inventor & Solid Works
- Simulation using the CAD system
- Illustrations and realistic photos.
If you have an engineering job that you need done
– we can take care of it. The strength of KAMI is that we have both an Engineering Division and production facilities. This provides many synergies, and we can execute your engineering jobs with sparring from our production management without adding to the price. You, as a customer, must always have a cost optimal solution.
We are capable of executing most engineering jobs
– everything from ideas and concept development to construction and calculation / FEM to preparation of production documentation and end documentation.
We work within the industry
– including the building industry, and we also execute jobs within the offshore and marine sector. On the basis of all of the businesses that we operate in we are familiar with many standards. Everything from EURO CODES and DNV-GL standards to the Machine Directive.