The KAMI group
Consists of KAMI STAAL A/S, KAMI JERN ApS, COTECH ApS and KAMI TECH Inc.
KAMI STAAL and KAMI JERN are our production units in Denmark.
COTECH is our engineering company and is owned by KAMI STAAL.
On top of that we have a company in Seattle, USA, called KAMI TECH Inc. KAMI TECH Inc. works primarily in stainless steel and mainly in the food processing industy.
KAMI and COTECH
All together we employ just under 50 employees – 33 in Denmark and approx. 15 in Seattle, USA.
KAMI has 3,000 m2 of production facilities in two locations in Denmark. The shops are devided in mild steel and stainless steel. In Seattle we have 1,500 m2 of shop facilities.
KAMI and COTECH delivers everything from small independent jobs to biger projects.
KAMI – Our History, short :
- 1984: KAMI STAAL is founded by Kaj Milling Hansen in Faaborg, Funen
- 1999: KAMI STAAL A/S is taken over by an investment group of four people
- 2001: KAMI JERN ApS is established in Faaborg
- 2005: KAMI STEEL US Inc. Is established in Seattle, USA – Company name is now KAMI TECH Inc.
- 2005: KAMI becomes a co-owner of the engineering company COTECH
- 2009: KAMI takes over full ownership of COTECH
- 2013: KAMI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (in 2016 the KAMI Group are ISO 9001:2015 certified)
- 2014: KAMI STAAL is EN ISO 3834-2 certified
- 2014: KAMI STAAL is EN 1090-1 and EN 1090-3 certified to Execution Class 3
- 2014: COTECH is EN 1090-2 certified to Execution Class 3