Below is a list of what we are able to make and deliver
– you can use parts of our skills or all of them – we will do what you desire, when it comes to the following:
- Sheet-, welding- and machine work in mild steel, high strength steel, stainless steel and aluminum
- Engineering including calculation / FEM and project management
- Quality, documentation, traceability, CE-marking and manuals
- Production facilities in Denmark and in Seattle, USA
- Surface treatment
- Manufacturing, Installation, rebuilding, service and repair work
- Projects onshore and offshore
Our ISO 9001:2015 ”Scope of supply” says a lot about us – and what we do:
- Manufacturing of metal constructions and parts.
- Maintenance, installation and repair work
- Engineering, documentation and project management
KAMI is a professional and serious business partner
When you need manufacturing in mild steel, high strength steel, stainless steel or aluminum – in Denmark or in the USA.
Processes to the metal industry – or a full project?
We can help you plan and execute a full project or you can use one of our many processes such as cutting or press braking – nothing is too small and almost nothing is too big.
The history of KAMI
Goes back more than 30 years. The founder, Kaj Milling, started KAMI in 1984, and the company has a long history and tradition, plus a lot of know-how through our skilled employees.
We employ welders (stainless, mild steel and aluminum), machinists and engineers, and their background and experience has resulted in us being able to help you with almost anything within the metal industry.
Besides just solving your orders …
… is it also your safety as a customer that we are financially strong and well-founded.
Via one phone number (+45 63 61 77 78)
To KAMI in Faaborg you will have access to 48 skilled and motivated employees in Denmark and the US, 4,500 m2 of production facilities and many, many processes within the industry.
Our quality setup …
… makes us capable of working in most businesses – we can deliver to the regular industry, the offshore industry, the food industry and deliver CE-marked structural steel to the building industry.
To put it short, we can deliver to most industries that need parts, machines or structural steel.
Read more about all of our certifications – here.